1. For the avoidance of doubt, these terms and conditions apply to advance bookings to visit Ulster Museum, Ulster Folk Museum, Ulster Transport Museum and Ulster American Folk Park (referred to Museum or Museums below).
2. Your pre-booking confirmation email with booking reference must be produced as proof of booking on the day and time slot of your visit.
3. You should arrive at the relevant Museum admission desk promptly at the start time of the visit you have booked as outlined in your confirmation email. Should you miss your allocated time, entry cannot be guaranteed.
4. National Museums NI reserves the right to refuse entry to any person under the age of 18 if unaccompanied by a supervising adult.
5. Where a booking requires advance payment (Ulster Folk Museum, Ulster Transport Museum and the Ulster American Folk Park), such payment is non-refundable. Bookings for any Museum cannot be exchanged and are non-transferable. However, should you or one of your party develop symptoms of COVID-19 prior to your scheduled booking we would ask that you do not attempt to travel. In such circumstances please contact National Museums NI via our booking line
028 9042 8428 and we will endeavour to rearrange your tour.
6. Booking confirmation must be retained at all times for inspection if required.
7. Advance bookings are not valid in conjunction with any other future voucher, promotion, special offer or package.
8. No booking may be resold. If National Museums NI reasonably believes that a ticket has been resold, the holder may be refused entry to the Museum without payment of compensation.
9. Prices may be subject to change, however, all bookings paid in advance will be honoured at the rate applied at the time of purchase.
10. A child is considered to be someone up to the age of 17. An adult is considered to be someone between the ages of 18 to 59 inclusive.
11. A senior citizen is considered to be someone aged 60 and over. A student is considered to be someone aged 18 or over and in full-time education. Valid ID may be requested as proof for any reduced price ticket entry.
12. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside all National Museums NI galleries and exhibit buildings.
13. Pets and animals are prohibited with the exception of assistance dogs. Dogs are allowed in the outdoor areas of the Ulster Folk Museum and Ulster Transport Museum if on a leash.
14. National Museums NI will endeavour to ensure that all areas of the Museums are open for use by visitors. However, National Museums NI reserves the right, in its discretion, for safety, maintenance or otherwise to close all or any part of the Museum(s) with or without prior notice and without any liability to National Museums NI.
15. National Museums NI may at its sole discretion cancel your booking without notice, with immediate effect and without liability, if National Museums NI is prevented, hindered, or in any way restricted from opening any Museum due to the disease known as coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the virus known as a severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS-CoV-2). In such circumstances, National Museums NI will contact you to organise a suitable date to reschedule your booking.
16. Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from National Museums NI negligence, National Museums NI, its employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising, including without limitation any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any visit undertaken and/or during the evacuation from any of the National Museums NI sites.
18. National Museums NI supports the Department of Health and Public Health Agency guidance regarding face coverings. Given current government guidelines, all visitors to our museums should wear face masks indoors unless medically exempt.
19. These terms and conditions are in addition to the National Museums NI By-Laws which shall also apply in respect of your visit to the Museums http://www.nmni.com/resource-library/pdf/by-laws.pdf